Automate your purchase invoice processes
Inefficient and costly manual inputting of invoice data can become a thing of the past. With the Spindle Purchase Invoice Recognition module, you can automatically capture invoice data into Sage 200, saving time and money.
It is ideal for existing Spindle Document Management users as the Spindle Purchase Invoice Recognition module compliments the inbound and outbound document solutions already in place through Document Capture and Document Distribution respectively, providing a smooth integration.
What's more, a Sage licence isn't needed!
Book a demo
Features and Benefits
- Works with any invoice without needing template-based learning
- Auto populates nominal narrative and extracts data for Project Accounting
- FREE Approval tool/mobile app to approve or reject invoices 24/7
- Eliminates the need for manual data entry in Sage 200
- Cuts time spent entering data in Sage 200 that can read line items
- Matches invoices against PO or GRN, using an extensive set of rules
- Secure cloud-based service hosted in a trusted European Data Centre
- Saves time by correcting nominal data errors; reducing the need to reject and re-process invoices
- Reduce any admin backlog by managing approvers and reassigning an approval
- Ensures business continuity, receive automatic software updates; scale usage depending on your needs
Spindle Purchase Invoice Recognition has been invaluable to our Finance Department. From receiving an invoice, we can post this directly into Sage, saving hours of time and improving our efficiencies. The time saved can now be used on more value-added tasks which in turn is having vast advantages for our business.
Kelly Park, Finance Manager, Tennyson Insurance
How it works
Scan/import purchase invoices, with or without a PO.
Recognises invoice data, including at line-item level, for invoices relating to a PO.
Match against PO and/or GRN using an extensive set of rules.
Invoice sent for approval, subject to rules and criteria.
Invoice data is posted into Sage 200.
Invoice document archived against created transaction in Sage 200.
Proud to be part of Sage's Partner Program as a Sage Platinum Developer Partner.